Tamworth NSW 2340
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Leasehold $835,000
1248ML - Regional City Leasehold A Must To Inspect!
- 29 ground floor 3.5 star units plus 10 budget cottages.
- 90% of the Turnover in Accommodation and Breakfast.
- Well established trade with opportunity.
- Strong Regional City location.
- 'In House' dining room.
- Spacious 4 bedroom residence with private yard.
- An excellent opportunity.
- Contact us now for further details!
Net profit $245,000 expected for 2019/20
Contact David Headfrom Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1248ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tamworth is a dynamic, progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy-going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base. Retail is the biggest employer, and theres a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, as does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
Property Code: 3473
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||7,587 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Jun 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.