St Arnaud VIC 3478
- Hotel / Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Leasehold $395,000
2498ML - An Ideal First Time Motel
- A unique motel business is being offered to you.
- At the crossroads of the Sunraysia and Wimmera highways.
- Clean low maintenance quest facilities.
- Plenty of room to left to improve.
- 14 units allow for a workable accommodation base.
- A proven performer with a stable trade.
- Offered with 11 years to run on the current lease with another 5 year option to be added on settlement.
- Ample sized three bedroom residence.
- Currently operated as a country lifestyle motel.
The Country Road Motel has been operating in St Arnaud for many years. Clean facilities are the only standard. A very aggressive maintenance program has been undertaken by the current operators. This motel business can be operated as is, or there is room left to grow. If you enjoy the friendly country lifestyle where you are close to all town facilities, look no further.
An inspection is the only way you will appreciate this Motel. Still plenty of improvement left for the serious operator. Call to arrange an inspection today.
Net profit $110,645 for 2015/16
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2498ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: St Arnaud is a substantial country town of some 3,000 people located at the south-eastern edge of the Mallee plains, between Donald and Avoca on the Sunraysia Highway, 235 km north-west of Melbourne and 239 metres above sea-level. It is a service centre to a district focused on mixed farming, merino wool, grains, legumes and vineyards.
The district around St Arnaud supports an agricultural industry of sheep grazing, grains and wineries, with forested areas to the south and open Mallee plains to the north. Over the years, modern facilities have been subtly introduced to the town, without detracting from the old world character and charm associated with its past history.
Major Events: Festival of St Arnaud - November; St Arnaud Agricultural Show - October; St Arnaud Country Music Festival - November; St Arnaud Harness Racing Pacing Cup - November; Easter Tennis Tournament - Easter
Property Code: 2371
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 Nov 2019|