NOOSA HEADS QLD 4567
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Oct 2016
Business For Sale - Boutique Noosa Resort with Stunning Views - ID 8377 H
Sunshine Coast Management Rights Business For Sale
- Large two bedroom, two bathroom manager's unit with views over Noosa.
- All units are in the letting pool and are presented immaculately
- Penthouses with private rooftops and spas
- Excellent repeat business due to the location and quality of the apartments
- Trip Advisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence
- Replacement of balcony balustrades and blinds almost complete.
A well presented boutique resort complex situated in Noosa Heads, within walking distance to Hastings Street including great shopping, bars and restaurants. Situated in an elevated position that gives all the units uninterrupted views over Noosa Heads and River.
Low-rise and leafy, the coastal town of Noosa Heads is popular with visitors from around Australia and overseas. Surrounded by the calm waters of Laguna Bay, Noosa National Park and the tranquil Noosa River, it's no surprise that Noosa Heads has long been a favourite holiday destination.
Net profit: $159,818
Asking Price: $1,329,000
(Inclusive of managers residence)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Sunshine Coast management rights business contact:
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information