"Morocco" 40 Samari Plains Road Surat QLD 4417
- 5,939.18 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Morocco - Exceptional Irrigation and Dryland Mixed Farming Opportunity
- Water licence
- Water storage
- Developed flood irrigation
Morocco represents one of the most reliable cotton, grain and livestock production properties in the Maranoa region QLD, with excellent off stream storage systems combined with favourable water rights. Morocco water in combination with the exceptional soil types enables it to be a true mixed farming opportunity.
The approved feedlot licence with capacity for grain and forage production compliments the existing irrigation and dryland enterprise.
Highlights of the property include
- 15,165ML combined water licences
- 17,800ML water storage on property
- 928* hectares (2293* acres) developed flood irrigation area
- 2,795* hectares (6906* acres) established dryland cropping
- 1,663* hectares (4110* acres) grazing country
- Approved licence for 26,320 SCU feedlot
Deadline for Expression of Interest closing 29th April 2021.
For more information and to arrange an inspection please contact the selling agents.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.