Lot 1 Moyston-Willaura Road Willaura VIC 3379
- Rural / Farming
- 63.94 ha
- Sold, $1,548,400
Prime Western Victoria Cropping
Located in the tightly held Willaura district in Western Victoria is a rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding parcel of high quality, arable land. Features Include:
- 158.0 Acres* (63.94 Hectares*)
- Completely arable rich fertile loam soils with solid fertiliser history
- Elevated well drained site with gentle undulation
- Conservative farming history sown to wheat 3 of the past 5 seasons
- Fencing is fair to good divided into 2 main paddocks
- Opportunity for water security with the proposed east Grampians pipeline planned to run
past the property.
Held in the same family for over 80 years this property would make an ideal start or a reliable bolt on block to an existing aggregation.
Auction Friday 3rd September 2021, 3.00pm via Auctions Plus Online Auction. Terms 10% deposit and settlement in 30 days.
A copy of the Due Diligence checklist can be found at https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist