LITTLEWOOD North Rothbury NSW 2335
- Rural / Farming
- 14.65 ha
- For sale, $745,000 (GST na)
AN INCREDIBLE FIND 36.2 Acres Vacant Rural land
ADDRESS: 113 Littlewood Road NORTH ROTHBURY NSW 2335 36.2 Acres
TITLE: LOT: 52 DP: 834437
With optional potential home sites, the property has plenty of opportunity for a weekender country escape or unique rural lifestyle existence. Under a 2-hour drive from Sydney, approx. 70 min drive from the M1 interchange Wahroonga
Things You Will Love About This Escape Acreage
- Approx. 14.65 hectare (36.2 acre) rural holding with dwelling entitlement
- Stunning views from elevated sites
- Potential building sites
- Unique lifestyle acreage
- Abundant wildlife and native flora
- Vacant acreage of this calibre is almost impossible to secure!
- Located on a quiet country lane, this prime 36.2 acre lot offers plenty of potential to build your dream rural retreat.
- Stunning home site with majestic views
- A level, elevated section towards the front of the predominantly rectangular-shaped block offers a large elevated building site to construct your ideal home. Make the most of the rural surrounds and build your dream acreage home that captures the panoramic views over the countryside towards the distant mountain ranges.
- With only a few properties ensuring the road is subject to very little traffic, enjoy the peace and quiet that can only be found living in the country, as well as the sights and sounds of the local wildlife and abundant bird population that also call this property home.
- The property will be fully fenced around the perimeter. Hobby farmers could also establish a small herd of sheep or alpacas on the property, while the 36.2 acre space would allow for its new owners to pursue a self-sustainable life keeping chickens and growing their own vegetables and fruit.
- Seated in the heart of the Hunter Valley Wine Country you are surrounded by world class restaurants and wineries
- You are only a short drive to the entry ramps of the Hunter Expressway.
This is a wonderful opportunity to build your dream home, hidden away from life.
1. Dwelling Entitlement Enquiry LOT: 52 DP: 834437 113 Littlewood Road NORTH
I refer to the abovementioned property and your letter of enquiry dated 07 January 2020.
In accordance with the provisions of Cessnock Local Environmental Plan (CLEP) 2011,
Council records indicate that the subject allotment is zoned RU2 - Rural Landscape. The
subject land has an approximate total area of 14.65 hectares.
The subject allotment was created by subdivision consent DA 5/1992/101/1 on which the
erection of a dwelling house was deemed permissible immediately before the
commencement of CLEP 2011. Accordingly, the erection of a dwelling house is deemed
permissible subject to development consent (pursuant to Clause 4.2A(3)(b) of CLEP 2011).
While Council confirms in this letter that it can consider an application for a dwelling over the
subject land this does not guarantee that a dwelling will be approved. This can only be
determined through the assessment of a development application.
2. Zoning and land use under relevant LEPs
(a) The land is identified as being in:
RU2 Rural Landscape under the Cessnock Local Environmental Plan 2011.
(b) The purpose for which development may be carried out without consent within the zone;
(c) The purposes for which development may not be carried out within the zone except with
development consent; and
(d) The purpose for which development is prohibited within the zone.
RU2 Rural Landscape
2) Permitted without consent Extensive agriculture; Home occupations; Horticulture
3) Permitted with consent Aquaculture; Cellar door premises; Dual occupancies; Dwelling houses; Environmental
protection works; Farm buildings; Health consulting rooms; Home industries; Hospitals;
Neighbourhood shops; Pubs; Restaurants or cafes; Roads; Roadside stalls; Rural supplies;
3. 9A. Biodiversity certified land
The land is not biodiversity certified land under Part 8 of the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016.
Note. Biodiversity certified land includes land certified under Part 7AA of the Threatened Species
Conservation Act 1995 that is taken to be certified under Part 8 of the Biodiversity Conservation Act
Biodiversity stewardship sites
The land is not a biodiversity stewardship site under a biodiversity stewardship agreement under Part
5 of the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016, but only insofar as the Council has been notified of the
existence of the agreement by the Chief Executive of the Office of Environment and Heritage.
Note. Biodiversity stewardship agreements include biobanking agreements under Part 7A of the
Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995 that are taken to be biodiversity stewardship agreements
under Part 5 of the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016.
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, Branxton & Vineyards Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Branxton & Vineyards Real Estate accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||14.65 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Feb 2020|