Level 3 Suite 165/580 Hay Street, PERTH WA 6000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Apr 2017
PARTITIONED OFFICE WITH VIEW OVER HAY STREET MALL!
164m2 partitioned office space with great natural light and windows overlooking Hay Street Mall.
- Modern reception (including reception desk) and waiting area
- Good sized board room.
- 1 office which is large enough for 2 staff if required (includes 2 desks)
- Open plan work area to allow for up to 18 workstations.
- Internal private kitchen & male and female toilets.
- Server / store room with its own air-conditioning.
- Window blinds including block-out on western windows
- Windows overlooking Hay Street to the South and Hay Street Mall to the West.
- Fully Data-cabled
- Intercom & Security System.
- 1 allocated car-bay onsite
- Common areas within the building offers a fully equipped Gym and heated pool for use of tenants.
- End of trip facilities
Call Adam Smith now to arrange an inspection.
Well located within the Equus mixed use building, which has become a thriving retail strip running between Hay Street and Murray Street which feeds onto both city malls. Easy access to Perth & The Esplanade Railway Stations as well as CAT bus services.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 3 Suite 165/580 Hay Street PERTH