Juandah Plains, WANDOAN QLD 4419
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
High Quality Grazing Property
CBRE, as exclusive agent, is pleased to present Juandah Plains, located approximately 29 radial kilometres north east of Wandoan, Queensland.
Juandah Plains comprises a unique landholding of approximately 5,332 hectares benefited by favourable land and soil types.
The key features of Juandah Plains can be summarised as
- Outstanding Grazing Homestead Perpetual Lease
(GHPL) landholding of 5,332* hectares located close
to Wandoan and within proximity to Roma, the largest
livestock selling centre in Australia.
- Favourable balance of land and soil types comprising
Brigalow Softwood Scrub transitioning to areas of Box
and Open Forest.
- Approximately 770 hectares has been cultivated and
developed with work-over banks.
- Sustainable carrying capacity estimated at 2,000 head
total, including breeders and progeny.
- Extensive stands of native and improved pasture
including Buffel, Silk Sorghum, Medics, Stylos, Wynn
Cassia, Burgundy Bean, Bisset Creeping Blue Grass,
Premier Digiteria and Desmanthus.
- High quality structural and ancillary improvements
ensuring ease of operation.
- Approximately 20 paddocks linked by a laneway
- Numerous livestock selling centres and processing
facilities within a 500 kilometre* radius with bitumen
frontage to the boundary.
- Consistent climatic region benefited by an average
annual rainfall of 673.5 millimetres (Bureau of
Meteorology Weather Station - Taroom Post Office).
- Select plant and equipment available by negotiation
(inventory available upon request).
Juandah Plains is being offered for sale by forthcoming Public Auction at the Leichhardt Hotel, Taroom on Thursday 17 November 2016, 11:30am AEST (if not sold prior).
Juandah Plains WANDOAN