Ground and Level 1/366 Upper Roma Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 300 - 905 m²
- For Lease, Negotiable
Two Years Rent Free On Offer
* 300sqm partially fitted ground floor and 605mÂ² first floor office tenancies available
* Able to be split or leased as a whole.
* On-site parking - access off Upper Roma Street or Quay Street
* Great southern outlook over the Brisbane River
* Well serviced by public transport, only 500mÂ² from Roma Street Transport Hub
* Lift access to all levels
* Male and Female amenities, shower and kitchenette
* Competitive leasing rates - Deal to be done.
* Two years rent free on a five year lease (Outgoings payable during rent free period)
* One year rent free on a three year lease (Outgoings payable during rent free period)
* For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Bryce Mulcahy from LJ Hooker Commercial Brisbane today
AVAILABLE SPACE: 300 - 905 sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from its mouth at
Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range, sprawling across several of Australia's most populous local government areas (LGAs), most centrally the City of Brisbane, which is by far the most populous LGA in the nation.
|Floor Area||300 - 905 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||10 Jun 2019|