Elmore VIC 3558
- Rural / Farming
- 6,672 ha
- For Sale, by Expression of Interest
LARGE SCALE EXPORT FOCUSSED CROPPING ENTERPRISE
- NORTH CENTRAL VICTORIAN CROPPING
- 6,672HA* HECTARES COMBINED
- FREEHOLD AND LEASEHOLD PORTFOLIO
CBRE Agribusiness, as exclusive selling agent, is proud to offer for sale the Elmore Cropping Portfolio, a large-scale export focussed cropping enterprise, together with an extensive fleet of modern plant and equipment, located within the heart of North-Central Victoria.
The opportunity consists of a freehold and leasehold portfolio of high quality cropping properties (totalling 6,672* hectares and inclusive of crop), supported by a substantial operations and storage complex.
The enterprise, operated by the current owners for over 30 years, has built an outstanding reputation for the production of high quality fodder and grain products, which are sold into export and domestic markets.
- Well Developed Freehold Properties - the freehold land consists of two well-developed semi-contiguous properties, (3,032* hectares in total) benefited by highly suitable soil types and excellent infrastructure conducive to the production of high quality cereal crops.
- Leasehold Properties - complementing the freehold land is 3,640* hectares of leasehold land that facilitates economies of scale for infrastructure, equipment and personnel.
- Turn Key Investment Opportunity - the Elmore Cropping Portfolio is situated within a tightly held cropping district and its purchase facilitates access to an existing business; at scale and with all necessary infrastructure, equipment and personnel in place to commence immediate operations.
- Growth Potential - As international demand for Australian produce continues to grow the enterprise is well-positioned to capitalise given the established footprint and the ability to increase scale through further acquisitions and leasing nearby land.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Floor Area||66,720,000 m²|
|Land Area||6,672 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Sep 2019|