Eastpoint Plaza 233 Adelaide Terrace , PERTH WA 6000
Price upon application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 450 - 1,500m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Jul 2016
Eastpoint Plaza - 233 Adelaide Terrace, Perth
• Floor Area: 450 - 1,500 sqm
• Tenure Type: Direct Lease
• Parking Comments: Secure onsite parking plus visitor
Eastpoint Plaza at 233 Adelaide Terrace is positioned in the eastern Perth CBD in a prime location with extensive views.
The building features
• An impressive recently refurbished ground floor entry
• Large floor plate of 1,050sqm with the flexibility to
devise fit out options and opportunities for both full
and partial tenancies
• Workspace flooded with natural light
• Extended views over Langley Park and the Swan
Refurbished in 2005 to refresh its modern and quality work environment, Eastpoint Plaza offers a convenient workplace with onsite parking and is also near a number of restaurants, cafés and retail.
Located along Adelaide Terrace, your business will be surrounded by leading corporations like Wood & Grieve Engineers, ENI Australia, Jacobs, Sparke Helmore and also hotel accommodation such as Pan Pacific, Hyatt Regency Perth, Mecure Hotel Perth and the also new Westin Perth.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Eastpoint Plaza 233 Adelaide...