DIMBULAH QLD 4872
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
1828 FREEHOLD ACRES - CATTLE BREEDING PROPERTY
Just 10 minutes drive from Dimbulah township, this cattle breeding property is a good town block if you need to be close to schools for the kids, if you want to start your farming career or if you want to develop a tourism venture for the future. Big enough to retain a small herd of Brahmans in a dry spell and small enough to be accessed by a good network of roads for most of the year, this property is set up with seasonal dams, plant and equipment, 10 acres of solid set irrigation and a prepared home site overlooking the biggest dam.
* 739Ha / 1828 acres (approx) mostly flat land with elevation on the back boundary
* 5 dams & a natural spring - one dam with a holding capacity of 400+megs (approx); attracts a wide variety of bird life
* Plant & Equipment including portable cattle yards, crush & loading ramp
* 6 cylinder Perkins diesel irrigation pump, Ford 500 tractor & equipment
* 10 acres of solid set irrigation (approx)
* Fenced house site positioned to take in views of dam
* 7 fenced paddocks seeded with Secca, Wynncassia & Urochloa
* 11klms (approx) to Dimbulah township; 44klms (approx) to Mareeba.
The current owners are looking forward to a well earned retirement. To find out more information or to arrange to inspect call marketing agent Rino Gava on 0427 779 086 now. RD542
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information