Denison Street, HILLSDALE NSW 2036
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
11 Freehold lots for sale; 1,519m² to 17,000m², with approved office and warehouse - Botany precinct
The site is situated on the north east corner of Denison Street and Corish Circle in the suburb of Hillsdale, within the Botany LGA.
The site is 250m to the South of Eastgardens Shopping Centre, which will provide the local amenities and superior public transport, with the new Bunnings to the East and Hensley Athletic Field to the North.
The site provides very easy access from the motorway, with limited traffic congestion and residential encroachment.
The site is in close proximity to the Port Botany Container Terminal and Kingsford Smith Airport.
We have eleven (11) freehold lots of land for sale, where buyers can acquire single or multiple lots.
We will have an approved office and warehouse on each site, making it easy for occupiers to get on with construction, otherwise use the land as is.
• Freehold Lots start as small as 1,519m², and can go up to circa 17,000m²
• Each lot will have an approved office and warehouse if required
• Land will be levelled and serviced
• A remarkable opportunity to secure a long term home for your business
• Strategically positioned with ease of access from the Eastern Distributor and Motorways
• Away from the congestion of Alexandria, with limited impediments from neighbouring residential zones
• IN1 General Industrial under 3 Ports SEPP
• 24 hour/7 day access (Subject to council approval)
• Quality public amenities with Eastgardens Westfield shopping centre within 250m of the site
• High profile site to Denison Street
• Strategic land with access via Corish Circle
• Prominent bus routes along Denison Street and Wentworth Avenue, as well as the Eastgardens Interchange
This is the first land subdivision in South Sydney since early 2001.
Each lot will be sold by way of private treaty, until sold out.
For more information contact the exclusive agent:
0412 903 063
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Denison Street HILLSDALE