TIN MINE PADDOCK
“50 Hectares or 123 Acres Approx.”
• Located 10 minute’s drive south east of Jindabyne on the corner of Snowy River Way and Chongs Road.
• Spectacular high country, rural block with building entitlement (detached dual occupancy also possible all subject to DA of course)
• Well-watered by Sturgeons Creek as well as Sugarloaf Creek plus a further unnamed tributary to both.
• Outstanding mountain and district views, 360 degree views from some of the more elevated positions.
• Well sheltered gullies and some alluvial flats.
• Scattered White Gum, Manna Gum, as well as some Snow Gums.
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: