Central Avenue Shepparton East VIC 3631
- Rural / Farming
- 5.67 ha
- For sale, by Expression of Interest
'JOCAM ENT' Unique horticultural Opportunity
• 10 hectares* Fig orchard consisting of 4,500 trees* producing over 40,000 x 3kg trays per annum of high quality fruit.
• Extensive farm improvements including air conditioned packing shed (473m2*) with one controlled atmosphere (CA) room (100m2*), (capacity of 3,000 fig bins/pallets*).
• Machinery shed (200m2*) with a controlled atmosphere (CA) room (12m2*), capacity of 12 Fig bins/pallets*.
• 26.4 ML of High Reliability Goulburn Murray water share, 12 ML of Low Reliability Goulburn Murray water share.
• Plant and equipment, which forms an integral part of the property, which includes a fixed domestic water reticulation systems (automated drip irrigation system).
• Ideally located 7.5km* Shepparton, 60km* Cobram and 196km* Melbourne.
For Sale by Expression of Interest * denotes approx.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||5.67 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 Sep 2018|