BROKEN HILL NSW 2880
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Dec 2016
2463MF - An Incredible Opportunity Awaits You
- Easy lifestyle for a couple with a growing clientele.
- Located in the magnificent city of Broken Hill, NSW.
- A short walk along the street and you are right in the CBD.
- Ground floor units for easy operation.
- A total of 32 rooms dedicated to the budget conscious traveller.
- A Freehold and business with plenty of room to improve.
- Don't miss out, this motel is improving in the right direction.
- 32 rooms gives you options. Easy operation in a budget format.
- Catering easily for large groups, backpackers or tourists. A rare business opportunity not to be missed.
- A perfect location on Argent Street, Located at the Western end of the shopping precinct.
- This business is an improving performer.
Net profit $29,773 for 2015/16
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2463MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Broken Hill is located on one of two main access roads providing access between Sydney/Brisbane and Adelaide. It is situated 1,067 kms west of Sydney and 508 km north east of Adelaide. The town supports a large silver, lead and zinc mining operation together with a recently developed mineral sands mine.
Broken Hill is a city that has reinvented itself. It's a city basking in a colourful history - from its early origins as a place on the edge of the central desert, where vast riches in minerals were drawn from its very foundations to a vibrant and commercial, arts, and tourism centre.
Broken Hill boasts community infrastructure that is the envy of many larger communities and it is now a hub for a very rich tourism Industry. Along with its own attractions including a large art industry, it is the hub for the diverse outback tourism experiences of the region with excellent transport options of rail, road and air. Broken Hill Airport is located 6 km from Broken Hill's town centre. Regional Express operates daily direct flights to and from Sydney, Dubbo, Adelaide, Melbourne and Mildura.
Property Code: 2118
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information