BILAMBIL HEIGHTS NSW 2486
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
20 Acres with Uninterrupted Coastal Views
Build your dream home and enjoy the expansive north facing views over the Gold and Tweed coastlines.
• Freehold 8.17 ha (20.18 acres)
• Builder friendly site with house pad ready
• Secure shed with three phase power and tank water
• 15 mins to Gold Coast International Airport & Beaches
• 10 mins off Pacific Motorway to Brisbane or Byron Bay
• Ideal quiet country living with Future Development Assured
Part of the property is zoned R1 - General Residential. In years to come, major housing developments are proposed in this immediate area. The upgrade to infrastructure will place this now farming community on the map, considerably strengthening the capital value of the area.
With a perfect north aspect, superb elevation and correct zoning, this is an ideal land bank for the astute investor, while enjoying a wonderful lifestyle the Tweed is renowned for.
Inspections are by appointment. Contact Brad Franks from Ray White Rural Murwillumbah for further information and to arrange your private inspection now.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information