BIBOOHRA QLD 4880
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Do you dream of living among majestic gums trees with an abundance of birds and wildlife while still being close to civilization and international facilities?
Purchasing this beautiful bush block which is located only an hour"s drive from Cairns could make all your dreams come true!
This property is a bird lover"s paradise and its features include:
* 600 acres of fully fenced bush; 2 seasonal creeks, 1 dam, 3 bores and 2 storage tanks
* Currently running approximately 100 head of cattle
* Main dwelling consists of a 4 bed, 3 bath + office homestead with wrap around verandahs
* Second dwelling is a 2 bedroom cottage with wrap around verandahs on 3 sides
* Solar power system
* Tropical fruit tree orchard and vegetable garden
* Plenty of water with a 42 megalitre water allocation and arable soils
* Approximately 200 acres of cultivatable soil
Located on the Atherton Tablelands, the property is on the road to the Mareeba Wetlands, a popular tourist and bird watching destination and would be ideal for creating an Eco-tourist mecca.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information