Beecroft P/16-24 Hannah Street, BEECROFT NSW 2119
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- 28 - 700m²
- 187 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Oct 2016
Beecroft Place Market - Woolworths Anchored Shopping Centre with up to 30 Specialty Shops
Located on the corner of Beecroft Road & Hannah Street, on the main arterial road through Beecroft, Beecroft Place Market is a brand new mixed use development anchored by a large format Woolworths Supermarket.
Beecroft Place Market, in the heart of Beecroft Village, will service the 130 luxury apartments above, the three new developments directly behind and the greater Beecroft community (main trade area population 29,090 in 2016).
* Up to 30 specialty shops ranging from 28sqm - 700sqm
* Two levels of car parking with 187 customer car spaces
* Option to be located adjacent to Woolworths, facing Hannah Street or on Beecroft Road
* 100m (approx.) from Beecroft Train Station
* Affluent area with household spend 29% above Sydney metro average
* Developed by Australian company Landream, the centre will be beautifully presented with high end finishes
* Mix consisting of fresh food, grocery, liquor, casual dining/restaurant, retail services and medical/health
* Centre opening scheduled for September 2017
To obtain a copy of the Retail Brochure or to discuss Beecroft Place Market further, please contact Amy Pfeiffer 0401 198 401, email@example.com or Leif Olson 0409 748 136.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Beecroft P/16-24 Hannah Street...