Arthur River WA 6315
- Shop & Retail
- 1 m²
- For Lease, Leases to be Negotiated
Arthur River and Beaufort River Service Station Sites
Fantastic opportunity to operate two country service station sites on the busy Albany Highway.
Both sites have significant plant and equipment provided, allowing for new operators to have minimum financial outlay when establishing themselves in their new business venture.
Both sites have redevelopment approval - concept plans available.
16955 Albany Hwy Arthur River - Operational service station.
- The site consists of a forecourt petrol and diesel pumps, separate fast flow diesel pump.
- A convenience store and toilets to the front of the main building.
- There is staff accommodation at the back of the main building.
- Adjacent to the property is the Main Roads WA rest area for motorists and trucks.
- Well positioned at the intersection of the Albany Highway and Coalfields Road and Arthur
- Proposed new fuel tanks and site refurbishment to be undertaken.
18495 Albany Hwy Beaufort River - Under redevelopment - Projected to be operational Dec 2021.
Site owners are offers significant tenant installation incentives for the successful applicant.
Further to the above contribution the site is undergoing significant redevelopment - as follows:-
- New UPSS with pumps and linework-
- New diesel facility
- After hours payment system
- Clean up external toilet facilities.
- Clean up and paint convenience store, restaurant, kitchen and accommodation in the main
- Install new water tank and connect to new bore.
- Paint canopy and add facia to the existing canopy
- Repair forecourt surface where require
On site facilities will include:-
- Fuel station tanks and pumps
- Licensed tavern/restaurant/bottle shop.
- Managers accommodation
- 10 Single room workers accommodation
- 3 Double room accommodation
The owners of the Arthur and Beaufort River locations are looking for an entrepreneurial operator to capitalise on these two high-profile sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for an astute operator to create for themselves a viable business venture for a minimum capital outlay.
Information Memorandum available on application.