9-11 Rossmore Avenue, PUNCHBOWL NSW 2460
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Invest, Occupy or Develop!
CBRE as exclusive sales and marketing agent, are pleased to offer this versatile corner duo for sale via Private Treaty.
Punchbowl and Sydney's Inner West is well serviced by amenities, infrastructure, education as well as residential growth evident in the recent years.
- Two tenanted commercial property to be sold in one line
- Corner position with great exposure in the shopping precinct
- Onsite parking available
- Close proximity to retail including shops, cafA© and amenities
- 130m* to Punchbowl Railway Station and multiple bus routes
- 2.5km* to Bankstown CBD, 18km* to Sydney CBD and 19km* to Parramatta CBD
- Land area of 463m*across two titles
- Zoning - B2 Local Centre, 14 metre HOB
- Zoning allows for a range of development uses (STCA)
- Earmarked as a key uplift precinct in the 'Sydenham to Bankstown Renewal Strategy'
This strategically positioned mixed use development opportunity is for sale via Private Treaty.
For more information please contact the exclusive agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9-11 Rossmore Avenue PUNCHBOWL