89 Pitt Street Redfern NSW 2016
- 134 m²
- For Lease, CONTACT AGENT
Fully-fitted & DA approved licensed restaurant
Oxford is pleased to offer this fully fitted Food & Beverage opportunity. Take advantage of this phenomenal architecturally designed fit-out. Alchemy draws on elements of the old to pave the way for the future. A landmark building revived and re-imagined by award-winning architects SHED gives Alchemy a sense of place and a link to the past.
Alchemy is 500m to Redfern Station making commuting a breeze. Getting around the city is effortless with excellent bus links at the doorstep as well as an ever-growing network of new cycle ways that connect Redfern to Surry Hills, Alexandria, Waterloo and Green Square and the CBD.
- 138sqm approx
- DA approved licensed restaurant
- Available now for long term lease
- Prime location - in the heart of Redferns thriving urban village
- Just 3km to Sydney CBD
- Charming historic federation building
- Designed by award-winning SHED Architects with interiors by Morris Selvatico
- 500m to Redfern station
- Walking distance to Eveleigh Farmers markets, the Carriageworks Arts Centre, Sydney University, UTS and the Australian Technology Park
- Excellent bus links at your doorstep
CALL TO INSPECT TODAY!
|Floor Area||134 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 May 2019|