863 Hay Street, PERTH WA 6000
$580 - $600/sqm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 500 - 3,000m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Mar 2017
Brand New Office Space
Cloisters at 863 Hay is a striking piece of modern architecture, distinctly recognisable among the neighbouring buildings along Hay Street’s facade.
The 5 Star Green Star A Grade office tower comprises of nine levels of modern, energy efficient, technology driven work space offering large efficient floor plates in the surrounds of the oils and gas sector in the West End of the Perth CBD. The mid-rise tower offers flexible fit-out opportunities across its 10,000 sqm of office space.
The tower sits above an enhanced retail plaza, with quality retail, food and beverage outlets. Its arcade is one of the CBD’s busiest thoroughfares, joining St Georges Terrace and Hay Street through to Shafto Lane, another of Perth's bustling entertainment precincts. Instantly recognisable from close and afar by its enhanced media screens facing the busy Hay Street vista, the complex adds warmth and ambience to the CBD's West End.
The Cloisters Shopping arcade boasts some of Perth's best casual dining experiences. Its sheltered courtyard with expansive retractable glass rooftop provides an inviting and sophisticated urban space for tenants to enjoy a meal, coffee or have a business meeting year-round.
The West End Tower has a number of modern amenities including:
- Stunning ground floor Lobby entry statement;
- Contemporary treatments to all common area lobbies including bathroom and shower facilities;
- Executive standard End-of-Trip amenity including secure bicycle room, lockers, change rooms with showers, ironing facilities, blow-dryers and drying room;
- Secure underground car parking with ample competitively priced public bays;
- Generous tenant parking allocation and flexibility to provide additional tenant bays as required;
- Easy access to freeway, transit routes and public transport options, with Cat Bus stops at the building entrance;
- Bright ground floor arcade with connectivity to Hay Street;
- Destination food and retail hub with expansive communal urban space;
- Designed to achieve a 4.5-star NABERS Energy Rating and 5 green star rating, currently informally tracking at 5 star NABERS Energy Rating;
- Extensive Metering to track and maximise energy-saving initiatives;
- Flexible floor plates offering open plan with an abundance of natural light;
- Generous market aligned incentives on offer;
- On site Management team.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
863 Hay Street PERTH