85 Hope Valley View Kendenup WA 6323
- Rural / Farming
- 14 ha
- For sale, $750,000 (GST na)
More than a Home
This meticulously maintained country home with separate cottage is perfect for growing families and entertainers. With wide veranda's that surround the home, you can take advantage of the garden and mountain views.
This property boasts 5 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and an ensuite with a private entrance to a rear deck overlooking gardens and paddocks.
This home offers a stylish entertainer's kitchen to suit any budding chef and large butler's pantry. The open plan living areas are perfect to capture the uninterrupted mountain views throughout the home's large windows. There is a purpose-built office, complete with built in timber cupboards, bookshelves and 2 large desks.
Set on 35 acres with an expansive orchard, 7 fenced paddocks, dairy shed, fenced veggie garden, 3 bay powered workshop with mezzanine and a chook pen to boot.
To complete the package, there is also a stunning country style cottage with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom that would be perfect for guests or as a teenage retreat.
All this and only 45 minutes from the Albany CBD and 10 minutes from Mt Barker!
For a favourable viewing of this property, contact Dennis Davis on 0428 481 940 or email@example.com today.
- Immaculately finished 5x2 timber and iron clad home
- Separate 3x1 bedroom cottage for guests
- 35 acres with manicured gardens and mountain views
- Wide veranda's surround the home with rear large deck
- Generous butler's pantry
- Purpose built office with built in storage throughout
- Powered workshop in a 3 bay shed with mezzanine
- 7 fenced paddocks
- Dairy shed and fenced veggie garden
- Chicken pen
- Dam with plenty of water
- Only 45 minutes to the City of Albany and 10 minutes to Mount Barker
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||14 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||28 Apr 2019|