84 Samsonvale Road Strathpine QLD 4500
- Development / Land
- 15 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Rare Infill Development Opportunity In Excellent Northern Brisbane Location
- • Substantial 15.73ha total land area;
Colliers International has the exclusive pleasure to offer 84 Samsonvale Road, Strathpine for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 10th October at 4:00pm.
84 Samsonvale Road represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a site with excellent development potential (STCA).
The subject property is located in the high growth northern corridor of Brisbane and offers the following key characteristics:
• Substantial 15.73ha total land area;
• Majority of the site falls under the ‘Next Generation Neighbourhood’ zoning under the Moreton Bay Regional
Council planning scheme;
• Significant potential for a range of re-development outcomes including townhouse, aged care / retirement and residential subdivision (STCA);
• Situated within 20km (radial approx.) of the Brisbane CBD in the established residential neighbourhood of
• Significant infrastructure investment in the surrounding catchment including the $950 million Moreton Bay Rail
Link and the future Moreton Bay University Precinct;
• Well connected to public transport with bus services in direct proximity to the property and Bray Park Railway
Station located within 1km (approx.);
• Close proximity to a range of schools, shopping centres and health care, as well as an abundance of open space and parkland in direct vicinity to the site.
For further information please contact one of the exclusive agents on the details provided.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||10/10/2018 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||15 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Sep 2018|