82 Queen Street, BARRABA NSW 2347
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- On-street parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Jul 2016
Large complex full of history Victoria Hotel Barraba
This property is a major part of Barraba's History, located in the main street in the quiet rural town of Barraba
The property can be used as a Bed and Breakfast, guesthouse or re-open the pub or even a very large residence. Although there some restoration will be required, there is great potential and a range of uses. The many features include:
- Manager residence incorporated in the pub has 4 x bedroom, 2 x built in wardrobes, 2 x bathrooms, kitchenette area and large living room.
- Second residential area above the main bar which includes 2 x bedrooms, 1 x living area and access to a common share bathroom.
- 8 x guest rooms, 5 are inside and 3 are accessible outside through the verandah.
- 2nd shared guest bathroom area to the inside of the main building.
- Large bar area with adjoining pool room.
- Large dining room area which opens up to the main bar.
- Large commercial kitchen.
- Large top verandah overlooking the main street.
- Commercial laundry.
- Main stairway has a piano room.
- Cellar area under the main bar.
- Small storage rooms located off the hallway.
- 2 x men's restrooms and 1 x fully renovated women's rest room in addition to the other bathrooms.
- Beer garden/BBQ area.
- Plenty of parking to the rear and storage sheds.
Are you tired of city living and considering a lifestyle change? Are you up for a restoration project, or want to own your very own pub? Perhaps you have always wanted that Bread and Breakfast?
Barraba is a progressive town with all necessary facilities including hospital, central school, supermarket, clubs, pub and historic main street. Experience the Mount Kaputar 4WD track, Split Rock dam, fossicking, fishing and bird watching.
Barraba is only one hour from the major regional centre of Tamworth which contains all major shopping centres, services and facilities.
The vendor is fully motivated to sell and is open to all reasonable offers.
Please contact Agent on 0403 150 246 or 1300 657 650 to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
82 Queen Street BARRABA