8/1 Merino Entrance, COCKBURN CENTRAL WA 6164
$310,000 + GST (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Mar 2017
Reduced Price! Last Unit Remaining!
This 147 sqm warehouse is the last unit available in the 11-unit complex located at the corner of Hammond Road and Merino Entrance in Cockburn Central. The strata complex has attracted many buyers because of the location and street exposure of the property. This warehouse is the only remaining warehouse unit available for purchase at an absolute value price.
The property features:
- High truss height
- Toilet/kitchen amenities
- 45 shared car bays in the complex
The property is ideal for:
- Business owner looking to own a compact warehouse in a good location and exposure
- Personal storage for larger items like boats, or cars
- Investors looking for well-positioned property in a growth area
For more information and to schedule a viewing, please contact:
ENRIQUE REYES | 0421 888 688 | email@example.com
RUSS PARHAM | 0413 885 533 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
8/1 Merino Entrance COCKBURN CENTRAL