753 Marbelup North Road Marbelup WA 6330
- Rural / Farming
- 32.37 ha
RURAL PROPERTY CLOSE TO ALBANY
Located approx 20km West of Albany is this impressive, elevated rural property that offers so much, that only on inspection can you appreciate the value and potential the property has.
Offering the following:
- Elevated 80 acres of land with 80% being pasture and 20% native bush land, quality electric fencing throughout the property, two dams, sheds, cool room, meat room, feed shed, cattle yards, sea container/ workshop, quality bore water.
- Controlled bush area for pigs, currently running cattle, pigs and horses.
- Large chook pen, established gardens and lawned areas, water tanks, fire fighting unit.
- Brick rendered four bedroom, one bathroom home with galvanised roof, spa bath, front verandah with awesome views, spacious kitchen/ dining area, dishwasher, modern stove, formal lounge with views, aircon, fireplace, water tank, patio, two bay garage, grassed areas, store room, wood shed and solar HWS.
- Tastefully renovated one bedroom, one bathroom fibro cottage with galvanised roof, aircon, fireplace, modern kitchen and dining room, lounge room, laundry, sliding glass doors off bedroom and dining room to decked area with rural views, garden and grassed area, gas HWS.
- Comfortable timber framed one bedroom shack with tile fireplace, spacious living area, timber floors, french doors, large grassed area with powered hard stand area for caravan, gardens and wood shed.
Inspections are by appointment only, so please call the exclusive listing agent for viewing details. Greg Loxton 0427 649 183 or email email@example.com.
|Date Sold||4 Jul 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||32.37 ha|
|Last updated||10 May 2019|