A truly rare opportunity in the heart of the Rose Bay shopping village with the potential to owner occupy, or secure a tenant in this high demand location.
The key features of this highly sought after shop include:
• Open plan shop layout approx. 60 sqm
• Self contained with bathroom and kitchenette
• Air conditioning and polished floors
• Large plate glass frontage to New South Head Road
• Huge exposure to passing traffic, plus bus stop at door
• Prominent location near Caledonia Street & opposite the Dover Road intersection
• Flexible B2 Local Centre zoning appealing to a wide range of uses
• Neighbouring businesses include CBA, ANZ, Bakers Delight, Woolworths and IGA
• Additional rear entry to the premises, ideal for servicing & off street deliveries
• Metres from the access to the popular Rose Bay harbour beach
• Low operating expenses
For the investor, take advantage of the high rental demand and very low operating expenses associated with owning this shop. For the owner occupier, now is the time to secure your business premises in one of Sydneys premier eastern suburbs.