735 Baldwin Road, HARSTON VIC 3616
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Birth to Bacon Piggery
- 158 acres with large percentage lasered & in 2 titles
- 40 meg effluent storage dam
- 8 large sheds with silos, including farrowing and grower facilities housing approx. 450 sows and approx. 4000 pigs in total
- Breeding and progeny stock available
- H/R water available @ CMV
Home 1. Beautiful modern brick veneer home approx. 10 yrs old consisting of 3 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms spa bath in ensuite and quality furnishings throughout. A fully enclosed entertaining area adjoins the home and overlooks a lovely manicured garden with established trees.
Home 2. Log cabin style home consisting of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, wood fire, air-conditioning and double carport.
-Excellent return on investment
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
735 Baldwin Road HARSTON