7-11 Botany Street Phillip ACT 2606
- 711 m²
- Expressions of Interest
Invest in the Heart of Phillip
- $139,236 Rent Potential
- Ground Floor Tenanted until 2022
- Residential Zoning, 829m2 block
Perfectly positioned on one of Woden's busiest streets, this building is the perfect investment opportunity. In close proximity to Colbee and Dundas Courts, Westfield Woden, and only 15 minutes from Canberra's CBD this is an ideal location for any business.
Now open for purchase via Expressions of Interest, 7-11 Botany Street is a two-storey services / office building. The ground floor is currently tenanted by H&R Block and Ming's Restaurant, with the first floor vacant and available for lease with a range of fitout options. There is ample onsite parking available, along with a gated yard at the rear.
The features of the property include:
1. Perfectly located next to Woden Town Centre, in the Phillip service / trades area
2. Redevelopment potential with Residential Zoning allowed through Phillip, upto 4 levels.
3. Current building over 2 levels with rear on site parking
4. Building area of 711sqm on a 829sqm block
5. Ground floor fully leased, with multiple leasing opportunities available on level 1.
6. Strong tenants of H&R block and Mings Restaurant on Ground floor
7. Stand alone block, with no adjoining buildings.
8. Potential annual rental income of over $139,000 p.a. + GST
EOI applications close 2 October 2019
For more information, or to arrange an inspection contact Andrew Smith on 0409 600 471 or Dania Khalil on 0406 375 946
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||02/10/2019 17:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||7-11 Botany Street|
|Floor Area||711 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Sep 2019|