68, 70 & 76 Caporn Street, WANNEROO WA 6065
Expressions of Interest Closing 20 April 2016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Highly prized northern corridor development site
JLL as the Exclusive Selling Agent is proud to offer for sale the highly prized northern development corridor site and Lots 12, 36 and 38 Caporn Street, Wanneroo, WA.
The offering is a large land parcel with significant development potential in the rapidly growing North West Metropolitan urban expansion and represents an oustanding opportunity to take advantage of the proceeding growth and development within the City of Wanneroo.
Highlights of this outstanding opportunity include:
- Substantial 7.33 hectare* development site adjoining established residential estates on the border of Sinagra
- Closely proximate to an abundance of nearby amenity including local primary and secondary schools, Joondalup university campus, - Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre and Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre
- Strong projected population and housing growth in the northern corridor of Perth Metropolitan Region
- Potential development yield in excess of 100 lots (subject to approvals)
- Dual street frontage to Caporn Street and Saponara Drive
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
68, 70 & 76 Caporn Street WANNEROO