614-616 Burke Road Camberwell VIC 3124
- 778 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
A FREESTANDING BURKE ROAD, CAMBERWELL RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH THREE STREET FRONTAGES
- Long term tenant ANZ Bank
- Land tax payable by ANZ Bank
- Income: $729,475 p.a. net
A priceless Burke Road trophy with 14 metres* of frontage to a Victorian premium retail strip and a second frontage to Market Lane at the rear facing Woolworths, Target and Aldi.
Key features of the property include:
* Land tax payable by ANZ Bank
* Income: $729,475 p.a. net + GST
* Massive land area of 686 sqm approx.
* Building area of 778 sqm approx.
* Longstanding tenants with future landbank opportunity including the ANZ Bank fronting Burke Road and rear tenants, City Pets and Second Avenue Hair & Beauty
* Commercial 1 landholding
* Walkway abutting the site to allow for three frontages and adjoining a large Council car park anchored by Target, Woolworths, Aldi, Officeworks and iconic Camberwell Market
* ANZ Bank have recently completed an extensive refurbishment
* Future substantial development site for mixed-use (S.T.C.A.)
The property is located on the east side of Burke Road positioned between Prospect Hill Road and Camberwell Junction. The front shop leased to the ANZ Bank offers two street frontages, together with a walk through access to Camberwell car park, Woolworths, Target, Aldi, Officeworks and Camberwell Market.
There has been substantial office and retail development in this precinct with "The Well" Shopping Centre containing a Coles Supermarket, JB Hi Fi, Genesis Fitness Club and other specialty shops within walking distance.
Substantial long term tenants can be found in the immediate vicinity including the major banks, Priceline, Cotton On, Seed and the Rivoli Cinema complex.
|Floor Area||778 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Nov 2018|