596 Beveridges Rd, Hamilton VIC 3300
- Rural / Farming
- 33.2 ha
"THE GABLES" 82.3 Ac - 33.32 Ha
A show piece, ideally located on the very popular Beveridge's Rd, just 5 min from town.
Simply pass through the magnificent stone entrance and make your way up the Manchurian pear lined driveway overlooking the meticulously maintained grounds to immerse yourself in the beauty of this property. The North facing home is spacious, stylish and very well appointed, providing comfortable family living whilst offering sophisticated spaces for entertainment and retreat.
• Luxurious contemporary kitchen boasting exquisite stone bench tops and cabinetry
• Impressive island bench and breakfast bar
• Dual fuel cooking with 900 mm gas cook top and electric oven
• Informal dining and living zones with french doors opening to the wide verandah’s and garden
• Formal living area with gas log fire, custom built in cabinetry and relaxing garden views
• Opulent formal dining room
• Lush durable bamboo flooring throughout the vast living spaces
• Generously proportioned master suite with french doors on either side
• Expansive built in robes, lavish ensuite with marble floor tiles, a pair of stunning granite pedestal basins and superb matching granite bath
• Two further generous, light and bright bedrooms with WIR’s
• Family bathroom with generous walk in shower and stone vanity
• Dedicated office with custom built in cabinetry including overhead cupboards and file draws
• Substantial laundry with ample bench space and excellent storage
• Stunning well established low maintenance garden with many English feature trees
• Two bay garage with electric roller door. Currently used as a studio with under cover access to the home
• Seven well fenced paddocks. Gently undulating and dappled with established trees some of which are beautiful red gums
• Bore equipped with submersible., 4730* litres per hour reticulated to paddocks and garden via 22,500* litre storage tank
• 64,350* litres rain water at house a further 49,200* litres available at shed
• Steel framed 19 m x 8 m lockup shed with concrete floor and power
• Cattle yards, crutching shed
Providing picturesque views of the Grampians, Mt Pierrepoint and Mt Napier this very private and prestigious property offers gracious living and an enviable lifestyle.
Your dream acreage lifestyle awaits!
Expressions of Interest - closing 12 noon Friday November 2nd
Prior offers may be considered.
Inspection by appointment only
Contact Jill McErvale: 0409 786 285
|Date Sold||25 Jan 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||33.2 ha|
|Last updated||25 Jan 2019|