56 Carrowbrook Road Singleton NSW 2330
- Rural / Farming
- 56.47 ha
- For sale, EOI Closing Noon Fri 29 Nov 2019
"Durham Park" Elegant Country Lifestyle
"Durham Park" offers a remarkable, understated lifestyle set in elegant and stylish surrounds amongst flowing lawns and landscaped parkland gardens.
As you enter the gateway and head up the tree lined drive, you will get your first glimpse of something truly special which provides the ultimate in privacy and seclusion with Mount Dyrring providing the spectacular back drop to this property.
This stunning residence perfectly captures the style and flair that are the hallmarks of this beautiful region's lifestyle and takes full advantage of natural light and expansive distant views. This is an ideal property for lavish entertaining or simply as a peaceful sanctuary to relax in.
With timeless features and striking renovations, this beautiful residence features:
* Kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, Caesar stone bench tops, double wall mounted oven and cook top, walk in pantry & island bench
* Formal lounge & dining rooms, living room, dining area, sitting room and study provides a vast selection of areas the family can relax in
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and French doors leading out to the verandah
* Second bedroom with built in wardrobe, and, the third bedroom has its own private sitting room and ensuite for ultimate comfort
* Zoned reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning, striking wood fireplaces to the formal lounge & sitting room, high ceilings, stunning timber floorboards and timber finishes throughout the home
* Large laundry with abundant integrated storage and a generously sized boot room.
* Wrap around bull nosed verandahs draped in foliage with separate screened section for year-round enjoyment
* Fully self-contained air-conditioned cottage ideal for guest accommodation, teenagers retreat or bed & breakfast accommodation. It includes kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry/bathroom and large bedroom, with its own timber verandah
* Entertain guests in the paved Alfresco area under 100-year-old trees after a social game of tennis on the well-maintained tennis court
The history of this beauty still remains with the old dairy stalls converted to a billiards room with a separate storage room and workshop fitted with a full work bench. The towering rustic timber barn has played host to a wedding reception which is a real draw card for this property which would make the perfect location for a wedding and reception venue with seating capacity of up to 100 guests.
The country is flat to gently undulating grazing land with some timbered areas, 7 fully fenced paddocks, timber cattle yards, 3 dams, water troughs, town and tank water as well as Lethbridge Creek which runs through the property.
"Durham Park" is positioned in a highly sought after rural locality of Mount Olive which is just 15 minutes from Singleton, 10 minutes to Lake St Clair, 1hr and 15 minutes to Newcastle and 2hrs and 15 minutes to Sydney.Total Land Size: 56.4Ha (139.5 Acres)
SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CLOSING 12 NOON FRIDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2019 IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||56.47 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Nov 2019|