56 Camerons & Lampards Road Edenhope VIC 3318
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 11,375 m²
Edenhope Bulk Storage Complex
Edenhope Storage is an established grain and hay bulk storage complex situated in the reliable West Wimmera area of Victoria. Is on 28.3 ha (70 acres) with a total grain storage capacity of around 90,000 tonnes.
An ideal location in one of Australia's renowned cropping regions 80 km from Horsham, 20 km Edenhope, 73 km Naracoorte, 180 km Portland and 300 km from Geelong.
• 2 x 20,000 tonne as new grain sheds, built 2014, each 112m x 40m and includes 2 x 110 kva FG Wilson diesel generators.
• 16 Twister silos with total capacity of 14,600 tonnes, has 30 tonne delivery pit, all interconnected via auger/conveyor system and are aerated. Comprises 9 x 1,000t, 3 x 1500t, 3 x 250t and 1 x 350t silos.
• 3,200 tonne, 2 compartment grain shed, 55m x 25m, completed 2010, aerated.
• 30,000 tonne bunker capacity.
• Hayshed 52m x 20m x 6m, built 2006,
• Weighbridge 28m x 80 tonne capacity with elevated air-conditioned office, upgraded 2013, includes toilet and shower plus 12m x 2.4m storage container underneath.
• Elevated testing station with air-conditioned office sited on adjacent leased land.
• Office complex of 120 square metres - reception area, 3 offices, board room, kitchen,, toilets, air-conditioned, built 2005.
• The weighbridge and testing station are connected to office via a computer network.
• Majority of complex is serviced by mains 3 phase power
• Plus GST if applicable
The West Wimmera area is shaping up to have an excellent grain season with good rains received so far this year.
Terms.. 10% deposit balance 60 days
Property was passed in at auction at $1,500,000 on a Vendors Bid. Price is now negotiable at a figure in excess of the passed in price.
|Date Sold||31 Oct 2018|
|Floor Area||11,375 m²|
|Land Area||28.3 ha|
|Last updated||1 Sep 2018|