55 Russell Street South Brisbane QLD 4101
- 500 - 1,460 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agents
FANTASTIC SOUTH BRISBANE OFFICE AVAILABILITY
- 500 - 1,460sqm fitted out office space
- 17 undercover car parks available
- Great natural light throughout
Located 3.3km South-West of the Brisbane CBD and in the heart of South Brisbane, 55 Russell Street is ideally situated within close proximity to all forms of public transport including train, bus and ferry services.
Positioned within the Cultural precinct of South Brisbane, businesses and staff have easy access to destinations such as South Brisbane Parklands, The Queensland Performing Arts Centre, Art Gallery, Queensland Museum, Gallery of Modern Art and the events Mecca of the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Brisbane CBD provides further amenity options via Victoria Bridge, leading directly to Queen Street Mall.
• Full fitout in place
• Building naming rights available
• Fantastic staff amenity all within walking distance
• Close proximity to both South Bank and West End retail & entertainment precincts
• Close proximity to all public transport options
• 5-Star NABERS Energy Rating
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agents, CBRE.
|Floor Area||500 - 1,460 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||17 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||19 Mar 2019|