54 Marks Rd, Blk 15 & 257 Cocklin Ave & 121 Azolia St Red Cliffs VIC 3496
- Rural / Farming
- 32.11 ha
- For sale, As one holding or sold separately (under offer)
32 HECTARE VINEYARD ON 6 TITLES
* Fantastic opportunity to secure this rare, large holding in the irrigation district of Sunnycliffs
* Planted to a mixture of almost 65 acres of wine grapes, all in excellent condition with vertical trellis
* Excellent irrigation, all on drippers with fertigation system
* 6 titles and the potential for further subdivision (STCA) of 2 building lots overlooking the Woorlong Wetlands
* Comfortable 3 bedroom residence, with town water available, 50x25 foot (approx.) shed, 4 vehicle carport and ablutions block plus an AUL of 260.1 megalitres
* Rarely does a property of this size become available, don't miss this fantastic opportunity
* Available as one or separately - 54 Marks Rd & Blk 15 Cocklin Avenue - $1.07ml to $1.17ml, 257 Cocklin Avenue - $465,000 to $510,000, 121 Azolia Street - $585,000 to $640,000
* For individual property information contact Robert J Stephens
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.