511 Cooksvale Road Crookwell NSW 2583
- Rural / Farming
- 346.01 ha
- Sold, $1,450,000
Income, Lifestyle & Recreation
The permanent Cookvale Creek has to be one of the main features of this large holding.
* 855 Acres (Approx.) fenced into 14 paddocks with laneway system
* Permanent Cookvale Creek & 18 secure dams
* Approx. 60 acres of creek flats with alluvial loam soil
* Timber consists of remnan box trees, gum, yellow box, stringy bark, red gum, acacia, eucalyptus
* Currently carrying 150 Angus breeders
* Lots of wildlife including feral pigs, goats & deer (property borders national park)
* 2 bedroom cottage with granny flat off the garage
* 5 bay machinery shed
* 2x45 tonne silos
* Old shearing shed with shearers huts etc.
* 80 head steel cattle yards with crush & loading ramp
This property has much to offer, run some livestock, go fishing, hunting, bush walking or just sit back and take in the fresh air and the views.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.