5/33-47 Fred Chaplin Circuit, BELLS CREEK QLD 4551
$581,435 + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Nov 2016
Modern 386.4 m2* Industrial Unit In Brand New Complex In Sought After Bells Creek
- Brand New Tilt Slab Warehouse & Mezzanine
- Only seven remaining in modern designed complex of 15 Units
- Unit 5 - 386.40 m2*
- Warehouse + 48 m2 mezzanine
- Includes kitchenette, toilet & admin entry points plus 5m roller door access
- Corner allotment with dual entry & ample onsite parking
- High Impact Industry Zoning
- Recently completed
Don't miss the opportunity to place your business or invest in one of the largest industrial precincts in South East Queensland. The available units are located within the Sunshine Coast Industrial Park at Bells Creek, a 215 hectare designated industrial development, enabling business growth and fostering economic development in the Sunshine Coast South region. It is only minutes drive to M1 North and South bound access, 1 hour north of Brisbane & 10 minutes to Caloundra CBD.
For further information on pricing and units available for sale, please contact the marketing agents today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5/33-47 Fred Chaplin Circuit BELLS...