47 Trade Street, LYTTON QLD 4178
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
PORT OF BRISBANE WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS DEPOT
Cushman & Wakefield and Blue Commercial proudly present a Logistics & warehouse facility rarely available in the Port Precinct.
47 Trade Street will be available for occupancy mid 2017 offering a stand-alone site of 4,972sqm GFA and 10,800sqm industrial land.
Key features include
• 4,972sqm Building area
• Prime corporate free standing facility adjacent to the Port of Brisbane
• Concrete tile panel & colour bond construction
• 4,284sqm High bay warehouse with Sprinkler system
• 379sqm Single level office with as-new fit out and excellent staff amenities
• Large undercover awning 470sqm
• Heavy duty concrete hardstand
• Rear hardstand offering B-Double onsite turning circle
• Workshop provided at rear of site approximately 269sqm
• Secure perimeter fencing
• 24 hour & 7 day operation
• Natural gas connection available
• Suits multiple uses including warehouse and logistics and freight management
• Racking available by negotiation
For further information please contact Exclusive Agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
47 Trade Street LYTTON