4625 Normanby Road Collinsville QLD 4804
- Rural / Farming
- 22,449.94 ha
- Commercial Auction
- 22,450 HA - 55,473.95 Acres Freehold
- 50km Collinsville via Emu Plains Road & 110km Bowen
- Predominately open undulating hills lightly timbered with Ironbark and Bloodwood
- Strong stands of native pastures supported by Indian Couch, Urochloa and Buffel, under sown with Secca and various stylos
- 8km double frontage to Bowen River providing permanent secure water supported by 9 bores and 18 dams
- 47km of 63mm pipeline servicing tanks, troughs and watering squares situated throughout
- Subdivided into 29 Paddocks serviced by laneways and 16 watering squares servicing 2 sets of cattle yards
- Comfortable homestead complex - open planned 4-bedroom home, rural power, internet and 4 bay shed
- 3-bedroom managers residence
Great opportunity to purchase a large-scale breeding operation with double frontage to Bowen River providing secure water throughout.
Being offered with 1000 quality breeders plus followers and station plant.
Auction to be held Wednesday 30th June 11AM at The Rockhampton Leagues Club
Prior offers considered.
Contact Virgil Kenny - 0427334100
|Auction date and time||30/06/2021 11:00|
|Auction location||The Rockhampton Leagues Club|