461 Kolodong Road, TAREE NSW 2430
$30,000 pa + GST + Outgoings
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Feb 2017
PICTURE PERFECT COUNTRYSIDE CAFE/RESTAURANT
Bowers offers a long history of providing delicious lunch time menus plus coffee and morning and afternoon teas, that has always keeps customer returning daily.
If you have a flair for food this is a rare offering to secure a well-appointed and fully established popular café & restaurant that you can walk straight into and start trading with no disruptions.
Well known and loved by locals and very popular with visitors, positioned in a beautiful rural setting just on the outskirts of Taree - with floor to ceiling glass bi-fold doors to view the rolling hillsides, lush green farmland and magnificent sunsets.
• Modern premises of 195sqm approx. comprising full dining facilities, tables, chairs, and utensils for approximately 60 to 80 people
• Includes commercial kitchen and equipment, cool room and gas cooktop
• Large customer car park and ample room for alfresco dining
• Potential for use as a function centre, subject to Council approval
• Previously a licensed establishment
• Valuable opportunity to lease a complete restaurant set up, ready and waiting for you to walk in and start trading
Your inspection is highly recommended to totally appreciate the scenery & full potential of this property.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
461 Kolodong Road TAREE