45 Craig Road Junction Village VIC 3977
- Development / Land
- 10.72 ha
- Expressions of Interest
PSP Approved Development Site within the Cranbourne Precinct
- 10.72ha* landholding
- Approved Botanic Ridge PSP
- Neighbouring residential communities
Colliers International are pleased to offer 45 Craig Road, Junction Village, an exceptional development opportunity located within the Cranbourne precinct on the doorstep of the acclaimed Royal Botanic Gardens, Cranbourne.
This substantial development opportunity is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 2pm.
This key development site is situated within the tightly held and highly sought after gazetted Botanic Ridge Precinct Structure Plan and within one of the fastest growing municipalities in Australia, the City of Casey.
45 Craig Road, Junction Village, is within direct proximity to highly successful residential subdivision estates developed by some of Australias most renowned developers including Stockland, Mirvac, Frasers, National Pacific and Villawood.
Key property features are below:
- Impressive 10.72ha* landholding within Melbournes booming South-East Growth Corridor and Cranbourne precinct
- Located within Melbournes Urban Growth Zone, in the highly sought after and tightly held Botanic Ridge Precinct Structure Plan
- 4 minutes* drive from Cranbourne Town Centre
- 50km* south east of Melbourne CBD
- Situated within the City of Casey, widely known as one of Australias fastest growing municipalities
- Ideally located next to neighbouring residential communities Summerhill and Acacia at Botanic Ridge, both being developed by well-known Australian developer, Peet.
- Close to substantial established and future retail amenity, including a Coles Supermarket, education, parkland and public transport
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.
0433 196 452
0423 388 981
0404 441 122
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||13/11/2019 14:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||10.72 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Oct 2019|