4310 New England Highway Scone NSW 2337
- Rural / Farming
- 12.14 ha
Exceptional lifestyle property on the edge of Scone with town water
Located on the edge of Scone, "Anlusa Park" has outstanding infrastructure with water being a feature on approx 30ac.
* Large 4 bedroom two bathroom home with a family, dining, lounge and t.v room
* Wrap around bullnose verandah taking in 360 degree views
* 5 bay shed with power (1 bay enclosed with concrete floor)
* 3 x stables (4x4m) and wash bay attached to the main shed with concrete floor
* Fenced in to 5 main paddocks for ease of management and rotation
* 3 covered shelter sheds
* Water is a feature with an equipped bore, unequipped well and the bonus of town water. A 75meg water licence is included in the sale of the property
* 2 x fresh water storage tanks of the main shed
Located on the edge of Scone, "Anlusa Park" is offered to the market for genuine sale. It is rare for a property of this calibure in such a location to come to the market.
For sale by Public Auction Friday 29th November 2019, 10.00am, Upper Hunter Shire Council rooms.
Inspections by appointment.Angus Patterson 0427 443 250, Michael Burke 0429 692 454
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||12.14 ha|
|Parking||4 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Nov 2019|