Sold on 2 Aug 2019
418-419 Princes Highway Albion Park Rail NSW 2527
- Development / Land
- 3.8 ha
Prime Development Opportunity
- Colliers International are delighted to present an exceptional opportunity to purchase a strategic, high profile, large scale light industrial development site fronting the A1 Princes Highway at Albion Park Rail.
- Benefiting from an 84-metre frontage along the Princes Highway the Property runs east to west for approximately 500m via Colden Drive to the 136-metre western boundary fronting Durgadin Drive and the East West Link.
- Situated within the light industrial and bulky goods retail precinct at Albion Park Rail which include national occupiers such as Bunning's Warehouse, Mitre 10, Kollaras, Total Tools, Autobarn and Reece to mention a few. This property presents an opportunity to purchase or joint venture with the owner a significant development site in a much-coveted location.
- For further information please contact:
- Andrew Graham 0412 448 455
- Marcelo Ramirez 0402 114 604
- *Final planning Pending
|Date Sold||2 Aug 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||3.8 ha|
|Last updated||1 Aug 2019|
Map for 418-419 Princes Highway Albion Park Rail NSW 2527
Level 2, 63 Market Street Wollongong NSW 2500