41 The Centre, FORESTVILLE NSW 2087
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Jan 2017
41 The Centre, Forestville - Opposite Commonwealth Bank
The Centre, Forestville, anchored by Coles Supermarket, is a tightly held pedestrian mall occupied by national retailers Baker's Delight, Commonwealth Bank, Australia Post, Jetts Fitness, Blooms Pharmacy plus an abundance of cafes, restaurants, medical uses and services.
* 74sqm (approx.) including additional storeroom at rear
* Parking for up to 6 cars
* Private bathroom
* Floor to ceiling glass bi-fold doors opening out to the Centre
* Additional outdoor seating area available to lease from Council (STCA)
* Metres to public car park and public amenities
* Front & rear access
* Blank canvass - premises will be handed over as a vacant shell
* Possibility to increase floor area (STCA)
* Previously tenanted by Gloria Jeans
* Tightly held precinct - first time offered in 15 years!
Would suit food, retail, medical, fitness or commercial uses (STCA).
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Amy Pfeiffer 0401 198 401 or Aaron Arias 0403 674 599.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
41 The Centre FORESTVILLE