39 Kent Street Buckland TAS 7190
- Hotel / Leisure
- 475 m²
- For Sale, By Negotiation
LONG ESTABLISHED COUNTRY PUB - BUCKLAND
RENOVATOR'S DELIGHT - Ye Olde Buckland Inn'
SIGNIFICANT LAND SIZE - 8,000m2+
Located alongside one of Tasmania's busiest tourist routes to the majestic East Coast approximately 61kms from Hobart and 16kms to the ever-popular seaside township of Orford and the gateway to the 'Great Eastern Drive' and pristine Coastal Region.
* Built around 1841 the licensed Buckland Inn' still operates as the local pub today and is a key social hub servicing the surrounding rural community, tourists and regular holiday visitors to the East Coast; built from local hand-cut sandstone, the Inn has been faithfully serving travellers for more than 150+ Years.
* Significant Land area totalling approximately 8,094m2 with the extensive rear vacant portion previously used for free camping for fully self-contained campervans and RV vehicles staying overnight in the paddock out the back'.
* Part renovation works completed Circa 1970's containing the front Bar, Dining & Entertainment Area complete with Juke Box and Billiard Table; Good size commercial kitchen, walk-in pantry and servery areas plus ample storage and adjoining toilet amenities;
* The current owner has operated the business under management for many years and the freehold property and business operation are being offered for sale including all Plant & Equipment with possible on-going management arrangements or alternatively, would suit an energetic hands-on' owner-operator.
* Once the first overnight stop for the original horse-drawn coach service from Hobart and up the East Coast during the 1800's today the pub has a strong community presence resting' in a peaceful rural setting in the historical village of Buckland.
* Explore the range of possibilities with this unique offering.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Hobart
|Floor Area||475 m²|
|Land Area||8,094 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Jun 2019|