39-41 Botany Road Waterloo NSW 2017
- 290 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
MIXED USE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Two retail shops + a 3 bedroom apartment
- NLA: 290sqm* | Land area: 264sqm*
- 44m* from the proposed Waterloo Metro
CBRE as the exclusive sales agents are pleased to present to you, 39-41 Botany Road, a two-storey mixed use investment comprising two ground floor retail shops and a three-bedroom shop top apartment. One retail shop is currently vacant and the other occupied by a Vietnamese bakery, the apartment is leased by residential tenants.
The investment capitalises on its positioning amongst the wealth of amenity afforded by its proximity to Redfern Train Station. The property has a large 12m* street frontage along Botany Road with exposure to high pedestrian and vehicular traffic and benefits from the following key attributes.
- Two ground floor retail shops plus a three-bedroom apartment
- Net lettable area of 290sqm*
- Mixed use investment ideal for owner occupiers or investors
- 650m* from Redfern Train Station
- Within 450m* of the Australian Technology Park and only 150m* to the future Waterloo Metro Station
- Within a high traffic commercial precinct well positioned for growth
39-41 Botany Road, Waterloo will be sold via Auction on Tuesday, 19th November 2019 at 10.30am.
For any further information on the property please contact the exclusive agents.
|Floor Area||290 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||31 Oct 2019|