3765 Strzelecki Highway, MIRBOO NORTH VIC 3871
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
SITTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD! - 30 ACRES
"Kindilan Brae" - meaning Happy Hill is located only 6 mins from the quaint village of Mirboo North (famous for its Brewery) in Berrys Creek!
You can feel the quality of this homestead as soon as you arrive. It has been carefully, planned, designed and built to truly capture the landscape its surrounded by and is a wonderful property to come home too!
* 7 highly productive paddocks, which can sustain 22 head of cattle without feeding, also ideal for sheep or horses
* 2 dams, electric fencing throughout, cattle yards, crush and large machinery shed.
The homestead is concrete/stone construction, only 7 years old, has recently been restyled and every room has a view!
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with walk-in-robes
* Home office/consulting room
* Ensuite has shower, vanity toilet and a large oval spa bath - sit back relax and enjoy the views
* North facing light filled lounge, warmed by the wood heater or reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Extra large kitchen with granite, 2 pak and vinyl wrap, walk-in pantry and plenty of cupboards, bench space and draws.
* 5 Car accommodation areas, with extra high ceiling for caravan, boats, horse float etc.
All this and more under 1 1/2 hours drive from Melbourne, 12mins from Leongatha where there are plenty of shops, schools, doctors, and sporting facilities.
There is so much more to be said about this property, so email me for a complete list : email@example.com
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3765 Strzelecki Highway MIRBOO NORTH